Mamma Mia! Returns to the Fox for their Farewell Tour

Calling all Abba fans!!!!  Broadway In Atlanta is bringing back MAMMA MIA one last time to dance through the aisles of the The Fox Theatre June 13-18.

Tickets are on sale now and are available by visiting BroadwayInAtlanta.com/MammaMia, calling 1-855-285-8499 or visiting the Fox Theatre Box Office (660 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308). Group orders of 10 or more may be placed by calling 404-881-2000. Performance schedule, prices and cast are subject to change without notice. For more information, please visit Mamma-Mia.com or BroadwayInAtlanta.com.

MAMMA MIA! is one of the most successful musicals of all time, the eighth longest running show in Broadway history and one of only five musicals to have run for more than ten years on Broadway. The West End production is now in its eighteenth year. To date, MAMMA MIA! has been seen by over 60 million people worldwide in 50 productions in 16 different languages.

Performance Dates/Times

Tuesday-Thursday  7:30 p.m.

Friday                  8 p.m.

Saturday               2 p.m., 8 p.m.

Sunday                 1 p.m., 6:30 p.m.

If you live in the Atlanta area, then you are going to want to make plans to catch the farewell tour of Mamma Mia at the beautiful Fox Theatre in Atlanta.

Disclaimer:  Complimentary tickets were provided in exchange for this post.

20 thoughts on “Mamma Mia! Returns to the Fox for their Farewell Tour

1. Susan says:

This is such an amazing show, saw it a few years ago… Can’t wait to see it again, this post gets me excited to sing!

2. beckysbestbites says:

MAMMA MIA! is probably my favorite Broadway show and I need to see it again! I only live a few hours from the Fox Theater, so I will have to make a point to catch this farewell tour.

3. My Teen Guide says:

I was fortunate to watch Mamma Mia before and I would love to see it again, however, flying to Atlanta would not be feasible at this time.

4. toastycritic says:

I recommend that anyone see this play. I know its crazy and its a musical but it’s a ton of fun. And it’s great Abba music. It’s an essential for any Abba fan.

5. Eileen says:

This play, Mamma Mia is such a fun musical! I love Abba and to have their music in a theater play is a must see for me. So sad that I live so far from Atlanta!

6. Tim Burns says:

Didn’t really like the film but have seen the theatrical production a couple times and really enjoyed it. This looks like a great opportunity to get out of the house and see a live performance on stage in front of you.

7. Emily says:

This would be such a fun show to see live! My husband has never been big into musicals, but now that my daughter is 9 she can enjoy them with me. So her and I go to them!

8. Rebecca Swenor says:

I have yet to see a Broadway show. Mamma Mia would indeed be something I would love to see if I lived in Atlanta. It is amazing how it has lasted so long. Thanks for sharing the information.

9. Heather says:

I think it would be fun to see this production. I used to be in theatre, so I’m kind of drawn to it. My friend shared the soundtrack with me the other day.