The Super Heroes and Super-Villains – BATMAN, SUPERMAN, WONDER WOMAN, THE JOKER and HARLEY QUINN reign supreme, as the world’s first DC SUPER FRIENDS themed area debuts at Six Flags Over Georgia. The five thrilling new rides and attractions at The Thrill Capital of the South are designed for the entire family to experience together.
“We are excited to unveil this thrilling new section just in time for the start of the summer vacation season,” said Six Flags Atlanta Properties Park President Dale Kaetzel. “This area, combined with the addition of Bugs Bunny Boomtown earlier this year, solidifies Six Flags Over Georgia as the perfect destination for family fun.”
The all-new DC SUPER FRIENDS area features five exciting rides and attractions, including:
· SUPERMAN Tower of Power, releasing the dare devil in thrill-seekers of all ages to take on this 65-foot tall bouncing thrill ride.
· The BATCOPTERS, an opportunity to help save Gotham City by flying high in the sky.
· WONDER WOMAN Flight School, where pilots can earn their wings by flying their own jet.
· HARLEY QUINN Games, filled with villainous games to test your skills against the best in the family.
· THE JOKER Funhouse Coaster, the supreme family thrill ride named after the ultimate Super-Villain, featuring 900 feet of track, speeding at 30 miles per hour.
Six Flags Over Georgia is also announcing the opening of Hurricane Harbor for its third season. The massive water park features acres of water thrills, including the award-winning Tsunami Surge water slide with a 45-foot zero gravity wave wall. Hurricane Harbor is free with park admission.
The park is open daily through August 7. Additional announcements regarding new thrills for the park’s 49th season will be released in the coming weeks and months.
Disclosure: Complimentary tickets and meals were provided by Six Flags Over Georgia. All views and opinions are my own.