This week our family had the chance to ride around in this sweet ride! The 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander 3.0 GT S-AWC SUV is a great vehicle for families that might be roadtripping! Whether you are traveling around your town or taking the crossover out on longer excursions, this vehicle will not disappoint!
There are many great features of this crossover that it is hard to narrow it down to what mattered most to us. As someone that has completed several test drives of vehicles, this one has to be one of our favorites. Here are a couple of reasons why:
- The Rockford Fosgate sound system was EXCELLENT in this vehicle. With Sirius XM satellite radio and a 710-watt Rockford-Fosgate sound system with nine speakers and a subwoofer, it is hard to go wrong!
- Ability to transition between automatic and manual. We were fortunate enough to be able to visit the Blue Ridge Mountains while having this vehicle, and this option was AWESOME! There were many winding roads and different types of terrains. Having the option of switching and using the drive that best suits the road is perfect! What made it so cool was that you could do it easily by just using the paddle shifters located one each side of the steering wheel.
- The push start option makes starting the car easy! I love that Mitsubishi thought about the key fob and provided a slot in the vehicle just for it. An audible signal will alert you to the key fob when exiting the car so you do not forget to take it with you.
- The Mitsubishi Multi Communication System allows drivers to see real-time traffic, local weather, gas prices and points of interest such as restaurants all at the touch of your fingertips.
- Third row seating allows you to seat up to 7 passengers in the car, and there is also some storage space hidden away under the second row seats when folding up.
- The backup camera provides a clear image.
- It offers an ECO MODE option. This option allows you to to set the drive to use the front wheel drive to help save on gas. What does the ECO MODE do exactly? It helps reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by slightly reducing engine power on initial acceleration.
Overall we were really impressed with the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander! As we drove on the Interstate in this vehicle we could help but notice the other crossovers on the market. My husband and I both agreed that the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander is a great crossover to buy, and we felt it was quite comparable to the others on the market. If you are looking for a great car to get around in that provides you lots of freedom, then check out the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander! You won’t be disappointed!
Coming soon our You Tube review.
Disclaimer: I was provided with the Mitsubishi Outlander for a week to test drive. No compensation was received in exchange for this post. All opinions presented are 100% mine and were not influenced in any way by Drive Shop or Mitsubishi.